Are you new to gluten-free eating?
Do you have a child or other family member who has been recently diagnosed with celiac disease?
Do you need to help knowing how to stock your kitchen with foods that are safe AND still delicious?
Are you overwhelmed with figuring out how to feed your family gluten-free?
If this is you, and you feel like you need some extra support in navigating this journey of gluten-free eating (and maybe the emotions that go with it), this option is just for you!
Set up a private 45-minute Zoom meeting with me (Heather), to:
- Find out what foods to keep in your kitchen and what needs to go
- Brainstorm and map out meal plan ideas
- Get tips for eating out at restaurants--what to ask, what to look for, and what to avoid
- Receive practical and emotional support as you adjust to a "new normal"
- Schedule future meetings as needed for follow up
**After you pay for your consultation, you will be sent a confirmation email with the link to book your private consultation through Calendly.**
Private Gluten Free Consultation
If you need to cancel, you may reschedule for a class of the same price at a later date.